Pet Boarding Center in Walton, KY
Let your dog play while you’re away
Canine Companion is dedicated to providing your pet with a comfortable, stress-free pet boarding experience. At Canine Companion in Walton, KY, your pet is attended by experienced, dedicated pet professionals.The center was designed for your pets’ safety and comfort, and provides the luxury of a smaller private atmosphere. Pets receive individual attention and enjoy walks or playtime at no additional charge. We understand the priority your pet is to your family and are open 365 days a year with flexible hours for check-in or check-out.
Amenities for your pets
All pet boarding visitors at Canine Companion in Walton enjoy the following amenities included in their stay:
- Frequent trips to our clean, secure, outdoor potty areas
- Fresh, clean linens daily (if none are provided from home)
- Quality dry kibble (if none is provide from home)
- Climate-controlled for the pets’ comfort
Conveniences for pet owners
Owners visiting Canine Companion will receive the following conveniences:
- Check in/check out 365 days a year by appointment
- Flexible appointment times to accommodate any busy schedule
- Conveniently located in Walton within 2 miles of I-75/I-71
- Country setting is relaxing for both you and your pets
Special Needs Pets
Special needs pets are always welcome at no additional charge. Please let us know if your pet has any special requirements or medical conditions before their stay, so we can better accommodate them.
Our small kennel atmosphere allows us to provide the best care for your pets. All aspects of your pets’ visit are closely monitored, such as dietary and sleeping habits to ensure a happy and healthy pet boarding stay. Owners are encouraged to bring their pets’ bed or linen from home to reduce the stressors of a kennel environment, as well as favorite hard chew toys.Our small kennel atmosphere also permits us to build long-term relationships with you and your pet(s), thus enabling us to provide the very best of care. We look forward to meeting you and your pet(s) soon.Canine Companion: Where everybody knows your name and we’re always glad you came!